There is no higher priority to us than the safety and well being of our patients and their families. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we remain committed to this goal. We will remain open and available to see our patients, and to ensure the safety of all we will continually check for updates from the most credible sources like the CDC. We wanted to let you personally know the actions we are taking to help prevent the spread of the virus, and the promote the health and well-being of our patients and team members:
- In our office we have always used universal precautions to protect patients and team including consistent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer, and the cleaning of exam rooms and equipment.
- We will be offering patients and family members the option of waiting in their car to decrease time spent in close proximity to other patients. Simply call when you arrive or come in and sign in then return to your car and we will call you and let you know when we are ready to bring you back to a treatment room.
- We understand the burden of schools and daycares closing puts on our patients and if your children are healthy and symptom free you are welcome to bring them to your visit if it is necessary.
- If you need to reschedule our staff is more than happy to help you with this, please call us if any of the below apply:
- Have a fever of 100.4 or higher
- Have shortness of breath or upper respiratory infection
- Have been exposed to a known case of COVID-19
- Have been to a known hot spot location in the last 14 days
- Are not feeling well
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the clinics and we request that you use it before your appointment and after.
We are doing everything we can to maintain a safe environment for you and our team while still keeping our regular schedule and taking great care of patients.
The Doctors and team members of Phoenix Neurology and Sleep Medicine.